Porsche Tequipment stands for one thing: customary Porsche quality. Perfectly tailored to your lifestyle and your Porsche, our high-quality Porsche Tequipment products allow you to accessorise your Porsche to your own personal wishes.
Add that finishing touch, protect from the elements, be sportier or prepare for your holiday or outdoor pursuits.
We’ve selected a few items below that we think may interest you. Alternatively, you can view the entire Porsche Tequipment range for your 911 via our Tequipment accessories finder .
Decorative Valve Sleeves
- Aluminium sleeves in Black with coloured Porsche Crest. For vehicles with Tyre Pressure Monitoring (433 MHz).
Article no: 991 044 602 67
£265.00 RRP incl. VAT
Exclusive Design Tank Cap
- Design elements and Porsche logo in aluminium look, including fastener.
Article no: 971 044 251
£114.00 RRP incl. VAT
Sports Tail pipe
- 2 twin tailpipes in unique design, high-gloss. Please note: Not in conjunction with sports exhaust system (order no. 0P8/0P9).
Article no: 992 044 200
£625.00 RRP incl. VAT (note: excludes fitment)
- Up to 3 bicycle racks can be fitted. For all common types of bicycle up to a frame diameter of 100 mm. With tipping protection for secure mounting of the bicycle. Only in conjunction with roof transport system.
Article no: 95B 044 800 06
£195.00 RRP incl. VAT
Luggage compartment liner
- Custom-fit protective liner in Black with Porsche logo. Waterproof and washable. Equipped with handles.
Article no: 992 044 000
£120.00 RRP incl. VAT
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here