Looking for gifts for a Porsche fan this Mother's Day?
Here at Porsche Centre Norwich, we have a wide range of home and lifestyle products available, so you can be certain you will find the perfect gift this Mother's Day.
- The stunning Porsche Key chain is made of soft real leather in the shape of the Porsche crest in many stunning colours.
- No standard bottle opener: The design of the high-quality Porsche Bottle Opener made of stainless steel is inspired by the Porsche Drive Mode button. This is how you open bottles in record time.
- Zeitgeist, reloaded. The lightly quilted reversible jacket with a baseball collar brings 1960s style back to the here and now. Thanks to many refined design details, such as decorative houndstooth quilting on the body, "ICONS OF COOL" and historic crest badges and embroidered Porsche logo in gold, Porsche history is being reinterpreted.
- To the icon – cocktails taste twice as good with this set of quality long drink glasses. The design is based on the legendary paintwork of the Porsche 917 "Pink Pig" and was designed by the studio F.A. Porsche.
- Not only does it keep you warm, but it is also pleasantly light to wear: The women's vest from the Porsche Lifestyle Sport collection is windproof, water-repellent and its softshell material makes it comfortable and lightweight. Two side pockets and one chest pocket provide space for your wallet, keychain and smartphone. You can always carry everything you need with you when training without being distracted.
- Suitable for leisure and everyday: Comfortable and stylish sweatshirt with standing collar. The RS 2.7 print on the chest and Porsche print on the back give this jacket a look that is particularly sporty and modern.
Pop into Porsche Centre Norwich today to explore and purchase your Mother's Day Gifts, or for further information on any of the above products or any more from our Porsche Lifestyle range please contact us on 01603 570911 or email us at email@example.com
VAT number: GB 880 9982 62
Lind AG Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. We typically receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with them, typically either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The payment we receive may vary between finance providers and product types. The payment received does not impact the finance rate offered.
All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.
2727708 is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller under registration number: Z7733296.
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here